Social Media Manager
Are you an experienced Social Media Manager who loves fashion and accessories? Are you ready for a role that plays to your core strengths: innovation, strategy, and attention to detail? Are you based in Los Angeles? If this sounds like you, keep reading.
We are seeking an experienced Social Media Manager who will be responsible for creating and implementing strategies that boost engagement and grow our fanbase across our brand's social channels. In this role, you can expect to:
- Create and implement content distribution strategy for brand’s social channels, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Manage and own the comprehensive content calendar and day-to-day production of all social media content (ie. Instagram stories, grid captions etc) to ensure alignment across all communication and content-in coordination with initiatives from marketing, PR, e-commerce, design, sales and retail departments.
- Drive innovation across social channels, remaining up to date on new technology, platforms, competitor activities to apply to strategic plans.
- Expand fan base across the brand’s owned social channels by attracting new followers and redefining current followers in brand advocates.
- Boost engagement across social platforms
- Daily management, tracking, and reporting of performance across all social channels and brand initiatives.
- Create weekly, monthly and quarterly in depth social media reports utilizing Dash Hudson analytics and based on companies key KPIs and success metrics with key insights that are strategically applied to the content calendar.
- Align with Comms to plan and execute organic and paid influencer programs
- Community management on Instagram and Facebook in coordination with Customer Service team
- Present channel strategies plans and results to leadership teams and management
- 5+ years social media experience required.
- Luxury fashion industry experience preferred.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong follow-through and attention to detail.
- Photoshop + web design skills preferred.
- Dash Hudson experience a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days
- Employee Discount Program - including one free product each quarter!
To apply please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org