Mark McNairy x Garrett Leight
Posted on September 13, 2012 by garrett
It has finally arrived!!!
We are very happy to announce the launch of the new Mark McNairy Eyewear line.
Mark has decided to jump into the optical industry and has chosen to work with us here at GLCO to help him create character defining, quality eyewear - all with an injection of McNairy's unique DNA.
The designs draw inspiration from classic American characters throughout time.
As Mark puts it, "We looked back at the inconspicuous weirdos, maniacs, creeps, and people that don’t give a damn what anyone thinks. People like Aristotle Onasis, Charles Bukowski, Mickey Rourke, Michael Caine, Peter Falk, Allen Ginsberg, Groucho Marx."
The collection features a variety of both metal and acetate frames. The two metal frames will be branded as Mark McNairy and are made in Japan.
The third frame is a Made in America acetate frame that is a collaborative effort stamped with both Mark McNairy and Garrett Leight branding.
Both frames will retail for $425.00 and will be available for purchase starting November 2012. You can find them at Opening Ceremony, Colette Paris, and of course at our flagship store on Abbot Kinney Blvd.
This post was posted in Uncategorized
- Cyber Monday
- Hagop Belian
- Spectacle Tuesday w/ Ian Flanigan
- Magazine Monday w/ Noah Jashinski
- Lightning Bolt Surf Revival
- Society of The Spectacle
- Spectacle Tuesday
- Hot Dogs In Paradise
- Four Years on Abbot Kinney Blvd.
- Dukes of Chutney
- The Art Exhibit of Kana Manglapus
- RIP Buttons
- Mavericks at Half Moon Bay
- Drunk History in Half Moon Bay
- Welcome Stranger San Francisco
- A. Kinney Court 4 Year Anniversary
- Nick Fouquet Hat Co.
- Throwback Thursday Halloween
- GLCO Pumpkin Carving Competition
- Venice Stores Pre-Halloween Bash
- The Mast Brothers
- DL Skateboards
- Edward Sharp Big Top
- Rendezvous with Amelie Pichard
- Send Em' To Japan!
- THE ALLAH LAS
- Lily Ashwell
- Reminiscing Silmo 2013
- Meet The Reps: Silmo 2013
- Abbot Kinney Street Fair 2013
- Behind the Hustle- Cool Companies
- Spencer's Fight
- GLCO Behind the Scenes Lookbook FH13
- FYF Festival
- Peace Love Shea
- FYF Fest
- GLCO La Brea Summer Nights
- Garrett Leight @ The Blind Barber
- Vanity Fair
- L.A. Trend Report featuring GLCO
- Garrett Leight @ the Blind Barber
- Featured Artist Dj The Lovely Daze
- John Antoski at GLCO La Brea
- GLCO Team
- Behind the scenes GLCO Badlands